Wednesday, May 14, 2014

San Diego dolls

Over the mother's day weekend we went to San Diego and one of the fun things we did was visiting the Mingei Museum, where besides the awesome masks and the Huyler's chocolate exhibit, they had an antique doll's exhibit!

I want to share some pictures of my favorite ones:
The following three dolls are ceramic and cloth, from Germany:




An Izannha doll, so cute! And in great shape:


Click to read
 This fancy lady looks adorable with her blue silks.


Click to read
Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear your comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love your dolls. I wandered over from PPF. I make cloth dolls raggedy prims. These are beautiful. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they were mine! heheeh They have them in display in San Diego. A beautiful collection.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your commenst!