Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Big Maggie is visiting me!

Big Maggie has been  just kicking back for a while. First thing I had to do was fix the paint on her face, as she was not well wrapped and got here with her make up ruined :o(
At first I thought I would have to do the whole face since I had no idea what paint was used, but I managed to get a very close color! So I only refinished her little nose.

Since she just wanted to relax and it's been hot outside, I made some sandals for her, a nice little bag to match, and a hair band. Here's the video on how I made them:



She is almost ready to go back home to TX, this was her last stop. I will miss her. Her journal is beautiful, full of recipes! I really don't know what I will do to it yet.

It is so much fun to get to work and play with each doll! Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. OH wow, the hair-do I gave her has been ruined too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she was very bumped up in that box. The wrapper was only around her tummy... so didn't do much for her :o|
    She looks nice with her polka dot head band though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great tutorial! Thank you- and I love your voice :) Her matching headband is very sweet too♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, that's so nice to say Xo) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your commenst!